Edit Your Mojo/Hamichord Patches Without a Monitor!
Crumar's powerful VB3CE2 software lets you tailor your Mojo and Hamichord patches to your exact needs just by plugging in a monitor. But what about times when it isn't convenient to lug your peripherals to the gig? That's where MojoEditor comes in. The Crumar MojoEditor brings all the software's customizations to a self-contained compact box - no mouse or external monitor required! Now you can browse parameters - such as percussion level, vibrato, tone, etc. - with a dedicated rotary knob, and make live adjustments via two soft keys. Sweetwater's keyboardists enjoyed hearing changes on the spot and then being able to save them as snapshots or commit them to the keyboard's internal memory. When traveling with peripherals is too cumbersome and playing with an external monitor is an eyesore, you'll be glad you have the MojoEditor to keep the creative juices flowing.Crumar MojoEditor USB Interface Features:
- Lets you access all the parameters available in the Crumar VB3CE2 software
- Compatible with Mojo Dual, Mojo 61, and Hamichord
- Self-contained - no monitor, mouse, or peripherals required!
- Create new tones in the moment, then save as snapshots or store to internal memory
- Compact and easy to take on the road
- Rests cozily on the Mojo's upper deck
- Much more discreet than an external monitor
- 3-line, backlit LCD display is easy to read in all lighting conditions
- Rugged metal chassis
- Bare-bones controls are fast and intuitive for on-the-spot customizations
- Includes USB cable
- Requires firmware version 2.25+ for the Mojo, 2.21+ for the Hamichord