Powerful Oscillator with 12 Base Waveforms for Softube Modular
Note: This product requires Softube's Modular. Call for details.
An amazingly versatile oscillator module for Softube Modular synth software, the Intellijel Rubicon Modular Expansion offers 12 primary waveform types and a ton of creative potential. The Intellijel Rubicon is the first module to offer both linear and through-zero frequency modulation and also features a sub-octave section, both soft- and hard-sync, and pulse-width modulation for even more complex sound design capabilities. Synth fans at Sweetwater dig the symmetry control for built-in waveshaping, and the wide frequency range makes Rubicon a great LFO module too. If you've got Softube's Modular synth software, you will definitely want to add the Intellijel Rubicon Modular Expansion.Softube Intellijel Rubicon Modular Expansion Features at a Glance:
- Expansion module for Softube Modular synthesis software
- Oscillator with 12 primary waveforms: sine, sigmoid, double sigmoid, triangle, saw, double saw, zigzag, square, pulse (center modulated), pulse (edge modulated), and double pulse
- Sub-octave section with -1 and -2 octave options, affected by frequency modulation settings
- Soft-sync and Hard-sync available for classic lead synth timbres
- 2 modes determine frequency range: VCO Mode (1Hz to 24kHz) and LFO Mode (0.01Hz to 240Hz)