A Great Virtual Orchestra from Miroslav
Miroslav Philharmonik Classik Edition Orchestra Module is a complete and full-featured orchestral virtual instrument covering solo instruments and ensembles. With 250 orchestral sounds covering the entire orchestra in 1.5GB of samples, Miroslav Philharmonik CE is one of the best sounding orchestra sound modules at a price that is affordable for any musician. Miroslav's sounds have a musicality and playability rarely found in orchestral sample collections, especially at this price point and the sound is fantastic! Miroslav Philharmonik Classik Edition Orchestra Module truly represents a new value in orchestral samples.Miroslav Philharmonik Classik Edition Orchestra Module at a Glance:
- Musicality and Playability
- Beautifully Sampled In The Historic Dvorak Symphony Hall With True Spatial Positioning
Musicality and Playability
There has never been a body of work that has captured the same depth and beauty of real players putting feeling and emotion into the samples like this collection captured by Miroslav. A highly accomplished musician (one of the founding members of the band Weather Report), Miroslav knew how to bring the most musical aspects of the instruments and players together in a sample collection. Read more about Miroslav Vitous.
Beautifully Sampled In The Historic Dvorak Symphony Hall With True Spatial Positioning
Because Miroslav sampled the orchestral ensembles in their correct spatial acoustic positioning within the Dvorak Symphony Hall in Prague, one of the best sounding halls in the world, the sounds fit together when layering or multi tracking like a high-quality classical music recording. This gives the sounds of Miroslav Philharmonik an especially rare acoustic quality and realism that is unmatched in the sample world. Read more about Dvorak Hall.
Since its introduction in 2005, Miroslav Philharmonik has been a best-selling orchestral sound module in the retail musical instruments market. For the first time, a selection of this award-winning material is available at a price that any musician can afford. Miroslav Philharmonik CE offers almost the same instrument range as the full-version product, but with fewer articulations and performance patches, at a much lower price. This makes Miroslav Philharmonik CE ideal for users that approach an orchestra module for the first time and are more interested in having the entire orchestral sound range than making the complex, articulated, orchestrations that are possible with the full version.
- 16 part multitimbral sample-based orchestral workstation
- 250 sounds totaling 1.5GB of samples
- 20 Classic DSP effects
- 4 Insert effects instrument
- 4 Master effects with separate sends
- Hi-quality master reverb derived from CSR
- Multiple synth engines including STRETCH and Pitch-Shift/Time-Stretch
- Zone feature for accurate single sample editing
- Full MIDI control of performance parameters
- Part preset and Combi preset customization features
- 256 notes polyphony
- Available as a VST, RTAS, AU plug-in (as well as a standalone application) for Mac OS X and Windows from the same box