The Difference Between a Studio and a Pro Studio!
When it comes to putting both you and your gear in the ideal position, absolutely nothing beats a Mirage console by Argosy. The low-profile design of the Mirage D240 promotes sonic transparency, and its open chassis design allows for maximum thermal dispersal, protecting your valuable equipment from overheating. Extra-large channel openings in the Mirage D240's legs give you easy cable access through its rack-support system. The Mirage D240 desk can accommodate up to two of Argosy's racks underneath, allowing you to conveniently position and cable your peripheral gear. And as with all of Argosy's Mirage desks, the Mirage D240 is made of 14-gauge steel tubing and the highest quality 19mm and 32mm thermofused and/or powder-coated MDF for unrivaled durability, density, and stability.Argosy Mirage D240 Studio Console Desk Features at a Glance:
- Open design allows for maximum airflow and thermal dispersion
- Easy cable access through leg channels
- Room for up to 2 Argosy racks underneath
- Made of 14-gauge steel tubing and 19mm and 32mm thermofused and/or powder-coated MDF
- Depth: 28.5"
- Width: 97.75"
- Height: 30.75"
- Arrives partially assembled for easy installation