Easily Control Your Effects!
We've all been there. There's a part of a song where you've got to turn one effect off and two more on. It takes a swift series of stomps, but wouldn't it be slick if you could do all that at once? Meet the Mini Effect Gizmo. Part of RJM Music's slick series of high-tech, but purpose-built, guitar gear, the Mini Effect Gizmo gives you five true-bypass audio loops to connect your gear. Then, using a standard MIDI controller, you can switch them on and off. Very cool. The Click Stopper feature makes sure your switching is quiet, and the relay-based switching system is the most transparent-sounding audio switching out there. You're going to love the RJM Music Mini Effect Gizmo.RJM Music Mini Effect Gizmo Features at a Glance:
- 5 relay switched audio loops, wired in series
- Any loop can be used as a split point, allowing for 3/1, 2/2 and 1/3 splits. (Can be used to run some effects in front of the amp and some in the amp's effects loop, for example)
- Buffered and unbuffered inputs
- Click Stopper output and non-Click Stopper output
- Internal voltage conversion provides +/-15 volts to the buffer and Click Stopper for maximum headroom and audio performance.
- 256 presets, arranged in two banks of 128
- Responds to MIDI Program Change and Continuous Controller messages
- Can provide phantom power through the MIDI In jack. (9VDC, over pins 6&7 of a 7-pin MIDI cable)
- Can also chain phantom power through the MIDI Thru/Out jack. (9VDC, over pins 6&7 of a 7-pin MIDI cable)
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 3.25 x 1.6 inches
- Power requirements: 9VDC or 9VAC @ 200mA