Mind-blowing Effects from E-H!
The Electro-Harmonix Micro Synthesizer creates tones ranging from the classic vintage sounds of the early Moog synthesizer to wild custom creations, and everything in between. Ten slider controls lets you dial in a virtually limitless array of analog synth sounds. Its four voices - Guitar, Octave, Sub-Octave, and Square Wave - are completely independent and fully mixable. The Micro Synthesizer can modify these signals with envelope control for a variety of "bowed" or "blown" sounds. If you want to take your guitar sound further than you've ever taken it before, the Micro Synthesizer will get you there!
Electro-Harmonix Micro Synthesizer Features:
- XO Series chassis
- True bypass
- All analog design
- 2-pole analog resonant filter
- 4 voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave
- Square wave voice can be used as a distortion tone
- Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter's sweep direction and speed
- Adjustable filter resonance control
- Adjustable attack time control for fading-in notes
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 96DC-200BI power supply included