Vintage Tube Tone at a Great Price
The Alesis MicTube Duo mic/instrument preamp features a 12AX7 tube for a vintage tone with a modern, low-noise design. Inputs for mic, line, and instrument sources make this the ideal preamp for smaller studios that need versatility - but pro studios should take note too! The low-noise design and warm-but-detailed character make the MicTube Duo a solid preamp for any task.
The MicTube Duo gives you 48V phantom power, polarity reverse, 80Hz highpass filter, and a +20dB Gain-boost button for ultimate flexibility in your studio. The Gain control gives you up to 65dB of clean gain, while the Drive control lets you heat up that tube until your sound is as old-school as you like.
With hi-Z inputs for instruments, and line inputs too, the MicTube Duo is ready and willing to inject serious energy into anything you want. If you want a clinically-sterile sounding mic pre, look elsewhere - for serious vibe, plug into the Alesis MicTube Duo.Alesis MicTube Duo Features at a Glance:
- Mic, Line, and Instrument level inputs give you maximum recording flexibility
- Drive control gives you power over how much tube tone you want to add
- LED signal indicators on each channel provide instant visual feedback of your signal levels
- Designed with a minimized internal signal path for extremely low noise
- Space-saving design is perfect for home and project studios