Plug Your Mic Straight Into Your Computer!
The Alesis MicLink XLR to USB microphone cable lets you plug your microphone straight into your computer - without having to deal with any extra gear! Thanks to its very own internal analog-to-digital converter, the 16.5' MicLink works with any dynamic microphone and puts audio into your favorite audio program with 16-bit/44.1kHz digital sound quality. Its XLR end plugs into your mic just like a standard microphone cable, while the other end provides a USB connection to make interfacing with a computer a snap. If you're looking for a simple, effective, and affordable way to record audio on your computer, check out the MicLink!Alesis MicLink XLR to USB Microphone Cable Features:
- Connect any dynamic mic to USB for recording
- 16-bit/44.1kHz digital audio output
- Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
- Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
- 16.5' length
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows class-compliant drivers and software