An LED Bar Light with Bold RGBA Color!
From panel washes and cyc lighting to stage ambience and architectural applications, there are tons of great ways you can put ADJ's Mega Bar RGBA LED fixture to use. With its array of red, green, blue, and amber LEDs, the Mega Bar RGBA gives you access to richer saturated colors and warmer pastels than possible with a standard RGB instrument. Remote control access to onboard macros, RGBA color mixing, and excellent built-in programs make setting up your Mega Bar RGBA simple, and full DMX control makes it ideal for advanced configurations.
ADJ Mega Bar RGBA LED Lighting Fixture at a Glance:
- RGBA color mixing delivers the hues and color temperatures you need
- Automated programs for fast setup plus DMX for total control
- Think green, stay cool, and save money with LED technology
By adding separate amber LEDs to an array of red, green, and blue LEDs, the ADJ Mega Bar RGBA lighting fixture not only lets you create millions of colors, it gives you a ton of control over the color temperature as well. For instance, now you can create bright pastels and rich yellows that just don't come off right with conventional RGB fixtures. What's more, you can match the Mega Bar RGBA's color hues and temperatures with your incandescent fixtures, allowing you to integrate LED technology into your pre-established lighting rig.Automated programs for fast setup plus DMX for total control
One of the major advantages to ADJ LED lighting fixtures like the Mega Bar RGBA is just how much control it gives you while still being easy to use. For starters, the Mega Bar RGBA features a whole collection of preset automated programs, which you can you can run at a preset speed or set to follow the music in Sound Activation mode. This lets you go from unboxing the Mega Bar RGBA to adding it to your show in minutes. Master/Slave chaining even lets you set up coordinated multi-fixture light shows, without reaching for your DMX controller, you can easily integrate the Mega Bar RGBA with the rest of your DMX rig if you like.Think green, stay cool, and save money with LED technology
You may not know this, but Sweetwater is one of the few and proud companies to achieve a LEED Platinum rating by the U.S. Green Building Council, an organization devoted to furthering energy-conscious architecture and technologies. That's one of the reasons we're happy to offer ADJ LED lighting fixtures. ADJ has been one of the pioneers that's brought energy-efficient, low-heat LED technology to the mobile DJ and music-lighting world. Whether it's the rich colors (no gels needed!), the minimal heat output, the reduced electrical bill, or any number of other good reasons for going with an LED ADJ lighting fixture, we're sure you'll be glad you checked this one out.ADJ Mega Bar RGBA LED Lighting Fixture Features:
- A 42" RGBA LED beam fixture that's perfect for music, video, and theatrical lighting
- RGBA LED configuration lets you create millions of colors with saturated colors and variable color temperature (even when washed out)
- Full DMX-512 control in 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 18, or 34 channel modes provides compatibility with advanced lighting rigs
- Automatic programs, sound-activation mode, and strobe functions make this fixture ideal for DJs and clubs
- Variable RGBA color mixing offers a seemingly unlimited color palette - great for stage or wall washing!
- Flicker-free operation provides compatibility with video and broadcast applications
- Very low heat output allows this fixture to run all night without shutting down for duty cycles
- Includes mounting brackets for conventional rigging or floor use
- Magnet system on end-caps lets you connect multiple bars together
- Daisy-chainable IEC power connectors let you connect up to 20 units together for easier cable runs
- Compatible with ADJ RFC wireless remote control (sold separately)