An Awesome Stage Lighting Effect!
If you're looking for a cool onstage lighting effect to add ambience to your setup, check out the Mega Bar 50 RGB LED bar light from ADJ. The entire unit is only 1.5' long, but it provides a massive curtain of light. The effect is like that of a 30-degree spotlight, only the Mega Bar 50 RGB's projection is shallow, so you won't get any splash on walls just a few feet behind the light. That lets you create incredibly cool depth-of-field effects and breathtaking silhouettes - especially when partnered with a fog machine. With its array of 126 red, green, and blue 10mm LEDs, the Mega Bar 50 RGB can create 32 different colors, transitioning via built-in programs, DMX 512, or by responding to sound. Whether you're rocking the stage or tearing up the dance floor, you're going to love the effects you can get with a Mega Bar 50 RGB or two.
ADJ Mega Bar 50 RGB LED Bar Light Features at a Glance:
- Very smooth field with rich color washes that look amazing onstage
- Creates a wide yet shallow wash of light for cool depth-of-field effects
- Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color-change operation)
- Color strobe effect
- 1.5' ultra-bright indoor LED color bar
- 126 x 10mm LEDs (24 red, 54 green, & 48 blue LEDs for 32 different color combinations)
- 7 DMX channel modes
- Operational modes: Built-in programs, Sound mode, Master/Slave mode, and DMX mode
- DMX 512 protocol
- Electronic dimming: 0-100%
- Beam angle: 30-degree
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-button LED display on rear panel
- IEC outlet on rear allows for power daisy chaining
- Includes mounting brackets
- Multi-voltage: 90-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power draw: 18W
- Dimensions: 22" x 2.5" x 4"
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Long life (rated at 100,000 hrs.)
- Low power consumption
- Very low heat output (can run all night)