Transparent Monitor Control!
Kush Audio presnts a totally transparent, Class A expandable monitor controller with a small footprint and a revolutionary price point. The Main Gain is a two in/two out standalone monitor controller featuring independent L/R output muting (at last!), a mono switch and tri-color Peak/RMS metering.Kush Audio Main Gain Features at a Glance:
- Standalone, stereo in stereo out monitor controller
- True mono at the flick of a switch
- Independent Left & Right muting
- Dual-channel Tri-Color LED Level Metering
- Expansion port on the side for Function Junction and any future modules
- Ruler flat freq response, +/- .1db from 2hz-20k, only 3db down at 200K
- High performance audiophile grade op amp chips with near zero DC offset.
- Extremely low phase shift, only 7.5 degrees at 20k (this spec is not often published, and is related to whether sound is perceived as 'sloppy' or 'veiled' vs. 'tight' and 'clear')
- DC coupled signal path - no electrolytic capacitors or DC servos.