A Mic That Will Fit Anywhere!
Shure Microflex MX400 Series microphones are miniature gooseneck-mounted electret condenser microphones designed primarily for speech and vocal pickup. They can be mounted on lecterns, pulpits, or conference tables. All models include a preamplifier and are available with interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, or omnidirectional cartridges (sold separately). Microflex Gooseneck microphones bring a whole new meaning to the word flexible with their fully adjustable gooseneck. Designed for easy replacement and available in cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns, the interchangeable cartridges offer wide frequency response and accurate sound reproduction for a wide variety of applications, such as houses of worship, courtrooms and conference centers. Plus, the condenser cartridges fit every model in the Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound. This is an MX412 with no switch and a supercardioid pickup pattern. Call 800-222-4700 for additional cartridges in cardioid or omnidirectional patterns.
Shure MX412S Features:
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges (sold separately) provide the right polar pattern for every application
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Shock mount that provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to lecterns, pulpits, or conference tables
- Snap-fit foam windscreen
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 17kHz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Maximum SPL: 122.7 dB