A Mic That Will Fit Anywhere!
The MX412/C cardioid Microflex gooseneck microphone brings a whole new meaning to the word flexible with its fully adjustable gooseneck. Designed primarily for speech and vocal pickup this microphone mounts easily on a lectern, pulpit, or conference table. Interchangable capsules (sold separately) allow you to easily convert the MX412/C to supercardioid or omnidirectional polar patterns, both with the same wide frequency response and accurate sound reproduction that makes the MX412/C perfect for a wide variety of applications, such as houses of worship, courtrooms and conference centers. Plus, the condenser cartridges fit every model in the Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound. This is an MX412 with no switch and a cardioid pickup pattern. Call 800-222-4700 for additional cartridges in cardioid or omnidirectional patterns.
Shure MX412/C Cardioid Gooseneck Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges (sold separately) provide the right polar pattern for every application
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Shock mount that provides over 20dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to lecterns, pulpits, or conference tables
- Snap-fit foam windscreen
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-17kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Maximum SPL: 124.2dB