An Amazing Lecture and Presentation Mic!
When you need a discreet gooseneck microphone you can easily position at a podium, lectern, pulpit, or conference tables, turn to Shure's Microflex line. The MX410S is a miniature gooseneck-mounted electret condenser microphone with a supercardioid (highly focused) pickup pattern. Because of the MX410S's tight pickup pattern, this is the gooseneck microphone to chose anywhere that blocking out ambient noise is a concern. A built-in preamplifier and transformerless design ensure low noise and high sound quality, even over long cable runs. An onboard shock mount allows you to touch the lectern or podium without causing the MX410S microphone to transmit handling noise - a function your audience will appreciate. The MX410S also comes with a snap-fit foam windscreen, which helps to greatly reduce breath noise.
Shure Microflex MX410S Mini-gooseneck Supercardioid Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- 10" flexible gooseneck design
- Max SLP: 120dB
- Frequency response: 50Hz-17kHz
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction
- Balanced, transformerless output for low noise even over long cable runs
- Shock mount that provides over 20dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to lecterns, pulpits, or conference tables
- Snap-fit foam windscreen