Awesome 4-channel Gate!
Whether you're looking for a way to better manage stage volume, or a solution for tracking clean drums, you're going to love what the Drawmer MXPRO-40 punch gate can do for you. This high-performance, low-cost 4-channel noise gate packs a ton of high-end functions into its 1U frame. For instance, the MXPRO-40 features Drawmer's proprietary Peak Punch circuitry, which enhances the leading edge of percussive transients, effectively giving them added impact. The MXPRO-40's Frequency Conscious System allows each of its channels to respond only to a specific frequency band, a feature that greatly enhances attack accuracy. What's more, the MXPRO-40 also sports Drawmer's red/yellow/green "traffic light" LED display, which makes dialing in your gates incredibly fast. Top it off with external key inputs and a slave link function, and there's no question that the MXPRO-40 is one of the most cost-effective 4-channel gates on the market!Drawmer MXPRO-40 4-channel Gate Features at a Glance:
- 4-channel gate with switchable slave linking between channel 1 and 2, as well as between 3 and 4
- User-variable threshold and release controls
- Switchable Frequency Conscious System triggers based only on a selectable frequency band
- Peak Punch function adds unique dynamic enhancement to the leading edge of percussive material
- Key input (with key listen) for each channel
- Bypass switch on each channel