Studio-style Clarity in a Live Condenser!
The Lewitt MTP 340 CMs condenser microphone delivers studio-style clarity in a handheld mic you'll be happy to take onstage. Built to be road and live-sound ready, the MTP 340 CMs's die-cast all-metal body and hardened hexagonal steel mesh grille provide awesome durability. At the same time, its impressive SPL handling and internal pop filter easily live up to abuse even the loudest live vocalists are prone to dish out. And thanks to its uniform cardioid pickup pattern, the Lewitt MTP 340 CMs gives you serious gain before feedback.Stage or studio, there's a Lewitt mic that's perfect for the job
Since the fall of 2009, Lewitt microphones have made their way onto some of the biggest stages across Europe and America. Combining exceptional clarity and forward-thinking technical innovation at remarkably accessible price points, these wonderful mics more than rival long-standing industry standards. What's more, the selection runs the gamut from robust dynamic handheld models to top-notch studio condensers. Whether you're looking for something for your next gig or your next recording session, a Lewitt microphone from Sweetwater is an excellent choice.
Lewitt MTP 340 CMs Dynamic Vocal Microphone Features:
- An affordable handheld condenser mic built to deliver studio-quality vocals onstage
- Contoured frequency response with accented mids and rolled off bass brings out the best vocal qualities
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern easily rejects off-axis noise and provides massive gain before feedback
- Integrated hemispherical under-grille pop filter shields against plosives
- Rock-solid die-cast all-metal body and hardened hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille live up to the most brutal touring environments
- Integrated mute switch lets you easily bypass the output
- MTP 40 MCs shock mount and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag included