Optimize Your Bass Tone for Any Application
Whether you're plugging into a bass amplifier or going direct, the Darkglass Microtubes B7K Ultra Kraken Edition bass preamp pedal is a great way to optimize your bass tone. It combines a powerful preamp, independently switchable overdrive, and a 4-band EQ to deliver ample sonic options. Toggle switches for the mid EQ bands allow for precision tone shaping, while the Attack and Grunt switches determine how your highs and lows are affected by the overdrive circuit. The blend control balances your dry tone and the overdrive, meaning you can dial in growling dirt without sacrificing your fundamental tone. To bolster your bass tone for performance or recording, Sweetwater can highly recommend the Darkglass Microtubes B7K Ultra Kraken Edition bass preamp pedal.
Limited-edition Kraken artwork
Darkglass commissioned artist Ignacio Bazan Lazcano to create the foreboding Kraken artwork for this limited-edition pedal. Best known for his creative work with video game franchises Halo Wars 2 and Alien, Lazcano's artistic contributions can be seen in Kong: Skull Island. Only 999 of this limited-edition preamp pedal will be available worldwide.
Darkglass Limited-edition Microtubes B7K Ultra Kraken Edition Bass Preamp Pedal Features:
- Limited edition with Kraken artwork by Ignacio Bazan Lazcano — only 999 available worldwide
- Preamp pedal for electric bass guitar
- Independently switchable overdrive, with a Blend control to balance dry tone and overdrive
- 4-band EQ with switchable mid frequencies allows you to explore a wide tonal range
- ±12dB boost/cut range for each EQ band
- Attack and Grunt switches set the amount of treble and bass to be overdriven
- Direct output for live sound systems or recording devices, 1/4" out for bass amplifiers