The Product of Over 50 Years of German Engineering!
ORTF is a mic technique that proves very handy when recording in stereo. Schoeps makes it easy for even inexperienced recordists to capture you good stereo recording with the MSTC 64 U. With a pair of MK 4 cardioid capsules fixed in an ORTF pattern, the MSTC 64 U is prime for hanging out over a drum kit or for stereo recording on the go (the MSTC 64 U can be powered by as little as 12V of power - great for mobile recording rigs that are often battery powered!).
Schoeps microphones are among the most respected in the industry. Since 1948, Schoeps microphones have benefitted from innovative German engineering and an ongoing quest for transparency. Their unique designs and impeccable audio characteristics have earned Schoeps microphones a loyal following in classical music and audio for TV and film. With Schoeps microphones, any studio can bolster their microphone locker, adding mics that are not only sonically excellent but steeped in a rich history. When it's time to upgrade your rig, don't settle for microphones that fall short. Reach for Schoeps.Schoeps MSTC 64 U Microphone Capsule Features at a Glance:
- Directional pattern: cardioid (2 x MK 4 capsules)
- Recording angle: 95 degrees
- Frequency range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 13 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level (A-weighted): 15dB-A
- Equivalent noise level (CCIR) 24dB:
- Signal-to-noise ratio (A-weighted): 79dB-A
- Maximum SPL: 132dB-SPL
- Maximum output voltage: 1 V
- Output impedance 35 ohms
- Minimum recommended load impedance: 600 ohms
- Powering: 12V +/- 1 V or 48V +/- 4V phantom power needed