Monster Balanced StudioLink Interconnect Cable
Why are Monster StudioLink Balanced Interconnect cables the choice of studio professionnals? Because Monster's proprietary technology produces audio cables that actually increase the clarity, dynamics and power of the audio signals that travel through them. Designed for professional use, Monster StudioLink Balanced Interconnect cables employ high and low frequency multi-gauge wire networks to preserve clarity and presence between connected components. Monster's Patented Time Correct windings provide precise imaging, tight bass and smooth highs. Monster StudioLink is available with extra-durable 24k gold Neutrik XLR and TRS connectors. Your studio deserves the finest - Monster StudioLink Balanced Interconnect.Monster StudioLink Balanced Interconnect Features:
- M SL-X-2 is a 2-meter (6') balanced cable with XLRF to XLRM connectors.
- Multiple gauge high and low frequency wire networks for accurate, natural sound reproduction.
- Precision wound Time Correct construction provides extremely accurate musical reproduction.
- Open soundstage, precise imaging, tight bass and smooth highs.
- Ultra-flexible, durable jacket for ease of use and prolonged life, even in the tightest situations.
- Available with gold plated RCA connectors or 24k hard gold contact 1/4" connectors in several configurations.