A Mid-Side Mic for Your Handy Recorder!
Because of its remarkable mono compatibility characteristics, Mid-Side stereo recording is a mainstay of film and broadcast audio production, and the Zoom MSH-6 Handy Recorder microphone capsule makes harnessing this technique a piece of cake. The MSH-6 includes both a forward-facing cardioid capsule, and a figure-8 element that points left and right. Using the processing onboard your Handy Recorder, you can completely control the stereo width of your audio - even after you've recorded it. And the thing Sweetwater sound designers love the most about the Mid-Side audio you can capture with you MSH-6 is that, when you fold down the audio to mono, you won't lose a thing to phase cancelation.Zoom MSH-6 Handy Recorder Microphone Capsule Features:
- The same amazing Mid-Side microphone capsule included with the H6 Handy Recorder
- Works with your H6 or H5 Handy Recorder's Mid-Side decoder to provide adjustable stereo width
- Mono compatible mid-side audio folds down to perfectly phase coherent mono
- Onboard level adjustment control lets you set incoming volume with the twist of a knob
- Compatible with devices including the Zoom H5, H6, and Q8