Ultra-comfortable All-suede Guitar Strap
From their beginnings in Nova Scotia in 1973, Levy's Leathers has grown to become one of the leading guitar strap makers in the world. With premium leather straps as well as models made of vinyl, fabric, faux fur, and polyester, Levy's has attracted an all-star roster of fans and endorsers. Nickelback's Chad Kroeger, Rob Zombie's bassist Blasko, and any number of Sweetwater guitarists and bassists can all attest to the appeal and durability of Levy's straps.
Levy's Brody series strap is 2.5" wide and is entirely made from soft suede. Distinctive orange stitching provides you with a rustic look, and whether you wear it at its smallest 46" configuration or its largest 54" length, you'll appreciate how comfortable this guitar strap feels.Levy's Brody Series Designer Leather Guitar Strap Features:
- Premium all-suede guitar strap
- Full suede backing is extremely comfortable
- 2.5" width spreads out guitar weight across your shoulder
- Distinctive orange stitching provides a rustic look
- Adjustable from 46" to 54"