Trust Expensive Mics to This World-class Microphone Stand!
The Atlas Sound MS25E is designed to stand up to the most professional of studio recording needs. That's because this heavy-duty microphone stand features an integral air suspension system, designed to protect your sensitive microphones. Beyond that, the Atlas Sound MS25E is adjustable, to suit varying setups. It can extend up to 62" in height, thanks to its oversized 7/8" and 1-1/8" diameter tube assembly. In addition to an ebony finish and a decorative cover, there's also a triangular cast base, providing stability you can trust, onboard the Atlas Sound MS25E.Atlas Sound MS25E Features:
- Non-reflective Ebony Epoxy
- Field Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life
- Ideal for a Variety of Studio, Recording, and Performance applications
- Manufactured to High Quality Standards
- Receive Maximum Stability from 15" Weighted Triangular Base with Edge-Concentrated Weight Distribution
- Wearproof, 3-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, Noise-Free Height Adjustment