This Stand Is Up to Any Challenge
If you need a microphone stand that can stand up to even the most extreme stage conditions, then you need an Atlas Sound MS-20E. Made of ultra-dense cold-rolled steel and finished in non-reflective ebony epoxy, the MS-20E can take even the roughest abuse. A 37"-66" height adjustable tube with a super-durable 3-piece clutch give the MS-20E plenty of reach and security. Whether your stand need to survive in a tough club environment or weather the storms of the outdoor festival scene, you'll get the performance you need from an Atlas Sound MS-20E!Atlas Sound MS-20E Heavy-duty Microphone Stand Features at a Glance:
- Field serviceable parts guarantee long product life
- Ideal for a variety of studio, recording, and performance applications
- Oversized base with edge-concentrated weight distribution provides maximum stability
- Virtually indestructible, wear-proof design
- 3-Piece clutch offers secure, fast, and noise-free height adjustment
- Base finish: Ebony
- Tube finish: Ebony
- Base size: 12" diameter
- Height span: 37"-66"
- Shipping weight: 14 lbs.