Music City Custom Drums — for Everyone!
It used to be the case that only Barry Kerch, Tommy Lee, or another of Pearl's endorsees could get his own Music City Custom Masters Maple Reserve shells — but no more! Now you can join their ranks and enjoy the thin, 4-ply shell configuration (with reinforcement rings), manufactured with Pearl's Superior Shell Technology (SST) to produce the ultimate air chamber. Masters Maple Reserve is a natural choice for the most discerning musical palate, with its increased shell stability and tonal control. It delivers rich, sustained lows and lively sonic punch with premium North American maple.
Select woods and processes for selective drummers
Pearl’s SST utilizes a proprietary technique; select woods are chosen for their unique acoustic attributes and then milled to precise thickness with overlapping scarf-joint seams, for a perfect airtight fit. The wood plies are saturated with Pearl’s proprietary AcoustiGlue that permeates every pore and dries to the exact consistency of the wood for great resonance. Finally, the plies are formed in high-temperature molds with 1000 PSI of hydraulic pressure to produce near-perfect drum shells that exhibit superior tone, optimal resonance, and extreme strength. Sweetwater drummers love these drums' consistent quality — and so will you!
Pearl Music City Custom Masters Maple Reserve 6-piece Shell Pack Features:
- Thin, 4-ply select-maple shells with maple reinforcement rings vibrate with superior musicality
- SST creates superb air chambers with proprietary AcoustiGlue and 1000 PSI hydraulic pressing
- Near-perfect, extra-strong drum shells emit superior tone with optimal resonance
- 18" x 22" kick, 7" x 10" and 8" x 12" mounted toms, 16" x 16" and 16" x 18" floor toms, and 6.5" x 14" snare
- Omni Mount tom mount holds your tom securely in place