The MPD24 is the perfect sampler for musicians and DJs!
Akai Professional's MPD24 is the velocity sensitive pad controller for musicians and DJs working with sampled sounds. The MPD24 features 16 MPC-style velocity and pressure sensitive pads plus transport controls for interfacing with DAW/sequencing applications. With Akai's MPC 16 Levels and Full Level features for ultimate pad control, four selectable pad banks totaling 64 pads, six assignable faders and eight assignable, 360 degree knobs for transmitting MIDI Control Change data, the MPD24 provides unprecedented creative freedom for manipulating sampled material.Akai Professional MPD24 Features:
- 16 MPC-style velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- Four selectable pad banks for a total of 64 pads
- Six assignable Faders for transmitting MIDI Control Change Data
- Eight assignable 360 degree knobs
- REW, FF, STOP PLAY and REC buttons that transmit MMC messages to DAW/Sequencing applications
- Backlit, easy to read LCD display
- MIDI and/or USB operation
- USB powered (or powered via optional AC adaptor)
- Included Editor Librarian software (Mac and PC)
- Akai Professional Sample library of classic drum machines (software included)
Akai Professional's MPD24 is the affordable sampling solution!