Virtual Horns Like You've Never Heard Before!
Inject your DAW with Vir2's MOJO and get the sound of real horns like you've never heard before with the full flexibility of the Native Instruments Kontakt engine. With MOJO, you get an amazing collection of brass and woodwinds played by extraordinary musicians recorded expertly with some of the world's finest professional equipment in 24-bit stereo. MOJO gives you versatile solo instruments, including trumpets, trombones, saxophones, and more, each played in a full range of articulations and styles. And MOJO also includes full brass sections as well as an "Ensemble" knob of individual instruments that lets you dial in the size its section.
If you're already familiar with the Kontakt engine, then you'll be amazed by the way that Vir2 pushed it to the limits to make MOJO more expressive than any typical sound library. If you've never experienced the power of Kontakt, then be prepared to be totally blown away. The first thing you'll notice about MOJO is the vast array of articulation and style choices at your disposal for each instrument. Options like trills, slurs, hits, and falls load up instantly as part of the intelligent key switching built into the interface.
The ensemble function allows you to instantly add depth and character to each instrument. Set the Ensemble level to two on a a semi-muted trumpet, and you get the doubled effect of a latin horn accent; or set the level to 10 on the clarinet, and you have an entire clarinet section of an orchestra. Other advanced Kontakt scripting allows you to humanize a multi-layered patch, or set variable release times and expression of each layer. By tempo-syncing events, you can cause crescendos and swells to lock to the host tempo.Vir2 MOJO Horn Section Virtual Instrument Features:
- Full selection of brass instruments, with some woodwinds and full ensembles
- Ultra-realistic expression made possible by full use of the Kontakt engine and scripting
- High-quality samples recorded in 24-bit stereo
- A wide selection of horns sampled for use in pop, jazz, funk, and anywhere else you need horns
- Ensemble mode and intuitive key switching built in
- Three playing modes (polyphonic, monophonic, and legato)
- A host of built in effects
- Available in RTAS, AU, and VST forms as well as a standalone format