An Essential Multiband Mastering Plug-in!
NOTE:This is a special offer for registered users of McDSP ML4000 LE to upgrade to the full version of ML4000 Native v5. This product is delivered electronically and requires an iLok for authorization. For more information, call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer.
The McDSP ML4000 Native mastering limiter and dynamics plug-in is actually two incredible dynamics processors in one, the ML1 mastering limiter and the ML4 multiband gate, expander, and compressor. Together, these amazing dynamics engines provide you with the power and control to pump up stems and final mixes, giving them the professional gloss that gives tracks that vital "finished" sound. The ML4000 mastering suite is structured so that the multiband ML4 processor feeds directly into the ML1 limiter, giving you total flexibility over the final compression and dynamics stages. Steep 24dB/octave filters carve the ML4's bands into isolated frequencies, allowing you to fine tune specific bands.
Atypical controls and functions, such as upward expansion maximize loudness, without leaving a noticeable impact on tone. The ML1's brickwall limiting also uses an advanced lookahead to treat peaks smoothly. Further tone-shaping tools such as analog saturation modeling allow you to add warmth and additional vitality to your audio. The result is a sound that's naturally inflated and perceptibly louder, without sounding flat or overcompressed. What's more, ML4000 is fantastically easy to learn and use. If you're looking for solid results from a mastering-grade dynamics plug-in, you're going to love what McDSP's ML4000 can do for you!McDSP ML4000 Native Mastering Limiter and Dynamics Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- Includes two sections, the ML4 multiband gate, expander, and compressor, which feeds into the ML1 mastering limiter
- Brick wall look-ahead limiter operation
- Multi-stage peak detection and limiting functions
- Includes unique limiter Knee and Mode controls
- Dynamics include both upward and downward multiband gate and expander functions, as well as traditional compression
- Simultaneous display of gate, expander, and compressor dynamic curves in every band
- Multiple real-time metering options
- Adjustable crossover filters
- Multi-band control linking
- Analog saturation modeling
- Double-precision processing
- Low-latency performance
- Mono and stereo versions
- Mac and PC compatible - AAX Native, RTAS, Audiosuite, and AU format