A Versatile New Sennheiser Condenser!
The Sennheiser MKH 40 is a versatile main microphone, ideal for use in acoustically less perfect rooms. This highly sensitive cardioid condenser microphone features symmetrical transducer technology, ensuring that it has extremely low distortion. The MKH 40 also features extremely low self-noise as well as neutral directional characteristics, meaning you can expect to hear an exceptionally balanced sound. An especially excellent microphone for instrumental groups and speech applications, The MKH 40 and comes with a shockmount and windshield for optimum sound straight out of the box. Expanding Sennheiser's microphone line, the MKH 40 is an impressive new studio mic.
Sennhsier MKH 40 Features:
- Black, anodised light metal body
- Switchable pre-attenuation
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced XLR input
- Symmetrical transducer technology
- Low inherent self-noise
- Maximum front-to-back ratio
- Switchable roll-off filter to compensate for proximity effects
- Strong in speech applications
- Includes MZS 40 shock mount and MZW 41 windshield
- Requires +48V phantom power