Real Acoustic Feel, Travel Size!
The nylon travel guitar for the serious guitarist! If you've been playing for a while, you know how important "feel" is to the playing experience. And since most travel guitars have a shorter scale, the "feel" is completely off... the frets are closer together, it's harder to form chords, and you've got to re-train yourself on how to play... only to re-train again once you get back home. But the Traveler Guitar Escape MK-II Nylon manages to avoid all of that nonsense. This sophisticated acoustic-electric travel guitar features a full-scale 25-1/2" neck, complete with an ergonomic overhead compartment-friendly design for a "best of both worlds" combination.
One look at the Traveler Guitar Escape MK-II Nylon and you know this isn't your ordinary travel guitar. Play it acoustically and you'll get surprising sound from the alder body, maple neck, and ebonized rosewood fingerboard. But plug in a pair of headphones (there's a headphone preamp system onboard!) and listen to the Escape MK-II Nylon come to life. You'll also want to plug into your favorite amp or the PA system at the little coffeehouse open mic you happened upon. The high-quality custom L.R. Baggs Element-Hybrid pickup system sounds amazing.
If you're after a nylon travel guitar that has the serious player in mind, the Traveler Guitar Escape MK-II Nylon is it. You even get a deluxe gig bag with it.Traveler Guitar Escape MK-II Nylon Features at a Glance:
- Nylon guitar
- Neck: Maple
- Body: Alder
- Fingerboard: Ebonized rosewood (non-radiused)
- Frets: 22-medium
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Neck width at nut: 1-15/16"
- Body width: 10-3/4"
- Length: 30"
- Weight: 4.75 Lbs.
- Pick-up: L.R. Baggs under saddle Element-Hybrid transducer
- Hardware: Chrome 16:1 gear ratio
- Electronics: Custom L.R. BAGGS Element-Hybrid System with onboard EQ and headphone amp
- Finish: Satin finish and white binding
- Accessories: Includes truss rod wrench, owner's manual, and warranty card
- Case: Deluxe gig bag included