The Sage Gateshead, in All Its Reverberant Glory
NOTE: This product requires a Vienna Key (not included) to operate. Contact your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
Note: This expansion pack requires Vienna MIR Pro or MIR Pro 24.
The Vienna Symphonic Library MIR RoomPack 4 expands MIR's reverb capabilities with The Sage Gateshead, a landmark building in northeast England that sports two large concert spaces, plus the smaller Rock Foundation Hall, which is used for both rehearsals and performances. Captured with more than 13,000 impulse responses for Vienna's Multi Impulse Response Mixing and Reverberation Engine (MIR), VSL's MIR RoomPack 4 delivers some of the tastiest reverb we've ever heard. If you're an enlightened MIR user, Vienna Symphonic Library's MIR RoomPack 4 is a must-have.
Vienna Symphonic Library MIR RoomPack 4 - The Sage Gateshead Features at a Glance:
- Vienna MIR Pro/MIR Pro 24 compatibility
- Homogeneous sound for all main microphone polarity patterns
- Adaptation of relative volume between all main microphones in all venues
- You can even switch venues while working on a MIR Project
- More consistency in dry signal level scaling
- New Starting Point settings for many venues