Clean Up Your ME-1 Personal Monitor Mixer System!
If you use an Allen & Heath ME-1 personal monitor mixer system, then you need an ME-U monitor hub. Rather than creating a complicated chain of ME-1s, the ME-U allows you to easily connect 10 ME-1s to a single monitor hub. You can also daisy chain two ME-Us, giving you the ability to connect a total of 19 ME-1s! Out of the box, the ME-U lets you connect using GLD dSnake, iLive ACE, or Aviom A-Net. The Allen & Heath ME-U monitor hub also gives you the option of using a MADI, Dante, or EtherSound card to take a digital feed of up to 40 sources from third party systems. Call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer to learn more!Allen & Heath ME-U Monitor Hub Features at a Glance:
- 10 ports with locking Ethercon connectors
- Daisy chaining 2 units lets you connect up to 19 ME-1s
- Each port provides power to connected ME-1s
- Touring-grade build quality provides rugged durability
- Network port for web page setup and connection to iLive AH-Net networks
- 2U rack or desk mounting for convenient placement