Engineered to the Highest Standards!
This Mogami CorePlus cable is a specially selected 25-foot mic cable with XLR-XLR connectors.
CorePlus: Mogami sound, incredible durability
Mogami CorePlus cables offer Mogami sound quality while being engineered to withstand even the most rigorous tour schedules. Experience a solid connection and clean signal transfer, by virtue of these cables' no-compromise design. Ultra high-density spiral shielding wards off RF interference, while a conductive PVC sub-shield defends against electrostatic and handling noise. Low-noise cross-linked polyethylene insulation minimizes shrinkage during soldering. A durable outer jacket protects these cables from the rigors of use. Cables are a vital component of your signal chain. Don't leave it to chance. Wire up with Mogami CorePlus.
Top engineers and musicians trust Mogami
Professional engineers and musicians around the world have turned to Mogami for high-quality audio cable solutions that are built to last. In fact, Mogami has invested years of research into developing some of the most transparent, "lossless" cables you can find. That's why the Sweetwater crew enthusiastically recommends them! So whether you're onstage or in the studio with a microphone, guitar, bass, or keyboard, you can trust Mogami cables to give you the full sound of your instrument, with ultra-low noise and maximum durability.
Mogami CorePlus 25' XLR-XLR Mic Cable Features:
- Neutrik REAN nickel connectors create a solid connection
- 26-gauge bare copper center core ensures a clean signal transfer
- Ultra high-density spiral shielding wards off RF interference
- Conductive PVC sub-shield defends against electrostatic and handling noise
- Low-noise cross-linked polyethylene insulation minimizes shrinkage during soldering
- Durable outer jacket is built to withstand the rigors of heavy use