Professional Solution for Your Power-hungry Pedalboard
The collaboration between MXR and Bob Bradshaw has brought forth the MXR MC403 CAE Power System. This pedalboard power supply is engineered by some of the most knowledgeable and well-known musical electronics engineers in the business to offer clean, silent, and reliable power to nearly every effect pedal on the market. And with eight 9-volt DC, four 18-volt DC, two adjustable DC voltage, and two 9-volt AC outlets, the MC403 has plenty of juice for even the most demanding pedalboards. You need a power supply that can handle it all effortlessly. You need the MXR MC403 CAE Power System.
Designed for extreme flexibility
When development of the MC403 began, the goal was to design the "ultimate power supply," one that would handle all the power demands of today's plethora of electric guitar effects pedal models. That's why you'll find eight 9-volt DC, four 18-volt DC, two adjustable DC voltage, and two 9-volt AC outlets. But that wasn't enough to satisfy top-notch engineers such as Bob Bradshaw. Each of those power outputs has full isolation, linear regulation, and short-circuit protection for noise-free and reliable performance that always maintains your tonal integrity.
Built for the road
The MXR MC403 CAE Power System has you covered on the road. The internal high-performance toroidal transformers are extremely reliable while delivering silent operation. And the Power System is built ruggedly to handle what the road dishes out. It can also be either mounted to the top or underside of your pedalboard in the traditional manner or mounted and protected in a rack for players who keep their effects out of harm's way.
MXR MC403 CAE Power System Features:
- Pedalboard power supply built for the demands of the gigging musician
- 8 x 9-volt DC power outlets are ideal for most pedal designs
- 4 x 18-volt DC power outlets for pedals that demand more juice
- 2 adjustable power outlets for achieving your ideal performance from certain pedals
- 2 x 9-volt AC power outlets
- All outputs are fully isolated for noise-free operation
- Rugged internal and external construction handles the gig with ease
- Can be pedalboard mounted or rackmounted
- Simple on/off switch