Get Stadium Firepower From the GK MB800
Just when you thought bass heads couldn't get any smaller and more powerful - along comes the Gallien-Krueger MB800. GK's really done it this time - packing massive firepower and full pro functionality into an affordable featherweight head. Wielding its massive 800 watts, the MB800 handily deals with stadium gigs - and at 4.9 lbs., no one will believe you don't have a ginormous amp hidden in the wings.
About that pro functionality: GK's fitted this little beast with everything you need. The MB800's controls are illuminated to indicate operating status: input clip, tuning mute, gain A, gain B/level-B, power amp clipping, limiter enable, and EQ/contour settings. Every stage of the MB800's discrete FET-driven preamp features the same FET technology used to create the proprietary boost circuit found in all GK amps. (That's GK's Gate Induced Valve Effect - G.I.V.E. for short.) Driving the MB800's 4-band active EQ, contour, and gain with FET devices allows the MB800 to migrate seamlessly from warm and clean, to a full-on growl with major attitude.
So for tonight's gig, give your roadies the night off - you've got this covered. Get the GK MB800.Gallien-Krueger MB800 Bass Head Features at a Glance:
- Beefy 800 watts gives you stadium firepower from a compact package
- Discrete FET preamp seamlessly takes you from warm, clean tone to full-on growl
- 4-band active EQ with variable contour lets you sculpt your signature sound
- Effects loop gives you sonic versatility
- Stay in tune effortlessly with the MB800's mutable tuner
- Go straight into the board (pre- or post-EQ) from MB800's XLR DI out
- Defeatable limiter keeps your dynamics in check