Multiband Dynamics Made Easy
Multiband dynamics processing is one of the most effective ways to iron out tracks, prep stems, and put professional polish on your mix. With five frequency-dependent bands of compression, limiting, gating, expansion, and waveshaping, Blue Cat Audio's MB-5 Dynamix plug-in can handle the most demanding dynamics processing. Add punch to lows, level out mids, remove high-end hiss, and perform additional processing all at once, while enjoying the streamlined feel of a single-window layout. And there are other powerful functions onboard, MB-5 Dynamix too, such as output limiting, Mid-Side processing, and a wet/dry mix for parallel processing.
Sophisticated processing that's simple to use
One of the biggest concerns about multiband dynamic we hear from Sweetwater customers is how complicated the plug-ins can be. That's why we're happy to show them Blue Cat Audio MB-5 Dynamix. The dynamic display provides critical visual feedback, so you can see how each band's dynamics are shaped. Color coding and other cues make it easy to tell which band you've selected, and there are multiple ways to access the most important controls. The logical layout is great for anyone who like to experiment, but if you have no idea where to start, just call up one of the many excellent presets and you'll be off to a good start.
Blue Cat Audio MB-5 Dynamix Mulitband Dynamics Processing Plug-in Features:
- All-in-one multiband dynamics processor with compression, limiting, gating, expansion, and waveshaping functions
- Ideal for master bus processing, stem polishing, or detailed dynamics processing on individual tracks
- Isolate frequency ranges via 5 interdependent processing bands with adjustable crossovers and volumes
- Color-coded dynamics processor section lets you quickly dial in sophisticated settings for each frequency band
- Dynamic displays provide critical visual feedback, allowing you to see each process in action
- Mixer section includes gain reduction and boost amounts on top of level metering and other mixer controls
- Output limiting and wet/dry mixing for parallel processing let you put finishing touches on your signal chain
- Copy/Paste functions and a library of excellent presets make getting started easy
- Compatible with any AAX, VST, AU, or RTAS plug-in host on Mac or Windows PCs