Amazing Handheld PA System!
The MIPRO MA-101a personal wireless PA system with ACT technology give you far more flexibility than its ultra-portable frame would suggest. Packed in a system that you can easily carry in a single hand, the MA-101a provides you with the wireless freedom and projection you'd expect from a full-sized system. This lightweight, battery-powered PA provides you with 42 watts of clear amplification, which is enough to easily address an audience of up to 200 people. For on-the-go operation, you can plug in a wired microphone and either carry the MA-101a or sling it from your shoulder via the included shoulder strap - the whole system only weighs 6.8 lbs.
A line-level input also lets you hook up your portable media player. For more involved presentations, you can mount the MA-101a to a mic stand and broadcast to it wirelessly via a MIPRO UHF transmitter. The MA-101a features both AutoScan and ACT technology, which makes set-up completely painless. You can even broadcast to multiple MA-101a PA systems from a single MIPRO UHF transmitter, allowing you to cover even larger crowds. From classrooms to board meetings, law enforcement to playground duty, the MIPRO MA-101a is the perfect all-purpose portable PA system!MIPRO MA-101a Personal Wireless PA System Features at a Glance:
- Lightweight, compact, and completely portable personal PA system
- 5" speaker with powerful 42W (peak)/30W (RMS) amplification for loud, clear sound projection
- Perfect for crowds up to 200
- Powered by a MB-30 12V/2.9AH rechargeable battery
- Up to 8 hours continuous use per charge
- Built-in UHF receiver 16 selectable channels and a 300' line-of-sight operating range
- MIPRO's AutoScan and ACT channel set-up technology
- Onboard UHF wireless receiver compatible with the ACT-707HE handheld microphone/transmitter and the ACT-707TE bodypack transmitter
- Multiple MA-101 units can receive the broadcast of a single transmitter
- 1/4" microphone input
- 1/8" line-input for media players
- 1/8" line-output for external recordings
- Built-in storage compartment
- Frequency response:60Hz-15kHz
- Dimensions:6.3" x 7" x 11.2"
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.