An Intelligent Re-think of the Bass Case
The MONO Vertigo Bass Case is designed to accommodate the way we often reach for our basses: out of the side of a partially unzipped case while standing up. Guilty as charged! We've all done it, but now MONO's done something to address this haphazard (and potentially hazardous-to-your-axe) operation: the Vertigo loads from the top. It gives your bass maximum protection, too. On the bottom, there's an EVA insole and a molded rubber outsole (The Boot). It also features MONO's Headlock neck suspension system. Check out the evolution of the bass case: the MONO Vertigo.
MONO Vertigo Top-loading Bass Case Features at a Glance:
- Top-loading for easy stand-up bass insertion and removal
- EVA insole and a molded rubber outsole (The Boot) takes bass protection to a new level
- Headlock neck suspension system: no strapping, buckling, or belting required
- Specialized storage compartments put your gear right where you need it
- Water-resistant Sharkskin outer shell