Telefunken's First FET Condenser Microphones!
Telefunken microphones have long been a recording industry standard. Now they fill an even larger space in the studio world with their first non-tube small diaphragm condenser microphones, like the M62 FET! The hyper-cardioid pattern and a flat EQ response between 150Hz to 3kHz with a dip at 6kHz and an airy peak at 8kHz makes the M62 perfect for cymbals, percussion, or even recording live performances. Sweetwater engineers know that the famous Telefunken diamond badge on the body of the Telefunken M62 FET means that you can record confidently with one of the best in the game.
Telefunken M62 FET Hyper-cardioid Condenser Microphone Features:
- Telefunken's first FET solid-state condenser mic
- TK62 hyper-cardioid capsule
- Slight dip at 6kHz and peak at 8kHz
- Great for recording live performances
- Frequency response from 20Hz-20kHz
- Ships with shockmount and XLR cable
- Requires +48V phantom power