Another cost-effective winner from RODE!
Stylish and modern, the M3 represents RODE's outstanding microphone technology and their continuation of bang-for-the-buck thinking. Built for studio, stage, and location work, the M3 is made from only the finest components, and delivers the sonic results demanded by engineers and musicians alike - and at a price that makes the M3 attainable by anyone. A permanently polarized condenser microphone, the M3 can be powered via its internal battery or by external phantom power. Its low self-noise, high fidelity performance, and value pricing make the M3 hard to beat.
RODE M3 Condenser Microphone at a Glance:
- Great for both studio and location work
- Permanently polarized condenser design with ultra-low noise
- Sturdy and versatile for your toughest gigs!
Stylish and modern, the M3 is a studio and location workhorse. With both 48V phantom and internal 9V battery operation, this RODE is at home anywhere.Permanently polarized condenser design with ultra-low noise
The versatile M3 can be handheld or stand mounted microphone depending on your needs. It incorporates a true permanently polarized condenser (cardioid polar response) transducer with an ultra-low noise electronic circuit that has a high immunity to R.F. interference. An end address condenser microphone, the M3 features a heavy-duty metal body, category leading low self-noise, three stage pad(0, 10dB, 20dB), a battery status LED, and a highpass filter.Sturdy and versatile for your toughest gigs!
The RODE M3 incorporates a rugged welded and heat-treated mesh head and all metal body. An internal capsule shock mounting system keeps handling noise down. The M3 also comes complete with windshield and a stand mount.RODE M3 Condenser Microphone Features:
- Acoustic principle: Permanently polarized condenser
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40Hz-20kHz
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Signal noise ratio: 73dB SPL (per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 21dbA SPL (a - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 142dB (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kohm load)
- Sensitivity: -40dB+/-3dB re 1V/Pa @ 1kHz (6.3mV/Pa @ 94db SPL)
- Dynamic range din iec 651: 121dB (per IEC651)
- Battery life: >200 hours
- Output connection: 3 pin XLR
- Complete with windshield and a stand mount
- Powered by battery or +48V phantom power