Your Low-priced Ticket to Pro-quality Monitoring!
Your studio setup isn't complete without the right monitors. Even if you're on a budget, you need accurate sound to get great results. That's why Alesis makes the M1 Active MkII monitors! Even if you're working in a pro environment, you'll appreciate these quality speakers. From a modest footprint, you get amazingly flat performance, classy looks, and a level of quality inside and out that you're simply not going to find elsewhere at this price. These aren't outstanding low-priced monitors; the M1 Active MkIIs are outstanding monitors, period!
What makes this pair of M1 Active MkII montitors such a great fit for your studio? For starters, you get plenty of biamplified power, to the tune of 75 watts for the woofer and 25 watts for the tweeter. The 6.5" woofer's cone is made from carbon fiber, which gives you both light weight (for quicker response) and reliability. Alesis built an active crossover into the M1 Active MkII, so the frequencies from the LF and HF drivers arrive at the same time, for clear, clean sound. Dual ports give you optimum performance, while full shielding keeps out interference from other electronic gear. No-compromise performance at a down-to-earth price!Alesis M1 Active MkII Bi-amplified Reference Monitor Features at a Glance:
- Low Frequency Driver: 6.5" non-woven carbon fiber with Santoprene surround and dual magnet shielded configuration
- High Frequency Driver: 1" silk dome with medium viscosity ferrofluid coolant and dual magnet shielded configuration
- Crossover: 1500Hz, 8th-order, 48dB/octave filters
- Input Impedance: 20k_ balanced, 10k_ unbalanced
- Frequency Range: 38 Hz - 23.5 kHz (-10dB point)
- Connectors: Combination XLR-1/4" jack with input level control