Turn Your Tele into a Killer Rock Guitar
This Seymour Duncan Little '59/Vintage Stack Tele Set pickup upgrade starts by ironing out the hum and then kicks your tone into high gear. Despite its tendency to pick up stray FM broadcasts, the dark and throaty sound of the traditional Tele neck pickup may pass muster for some rock tones, but the bridge pickup that's perfect for chicken pickin' tends to be a bit anemic for heavier rock riffs. With this Little '59/Vintage Stack Tele Set you can ditch the interference and beef up your tone, all without having to modify your guitar. The guys in Sweetwater's guitar shop really dig Duncan's Little '59 bridge pickup, which is the size of a standard single-coil model but delivers real PAF tone. Likewise, the Vintage Stack neck pickup totally preserves that classic Tele punch, but with so little noise you'd swear there was some serious studio magic at work. All told, if you want to add teeth to your Tele, this Little '59/Vintage Stack combo is the way to go.
Seymour Duncan Little '59/Vintage Stack Tele Set Features:
- The perfect way to add rock-ready tone to any traditional Fender Telecaster
- Single-coil size means you don't have to modify your guitar to install these humbuckers
- Set includes 1 x STK-T1n Vintage Stack neck pickup and 1 x SL59-1b Little '59 bridge pickup
- STK-T1n Vintage Stack neck pickup preserves classic Tele tone while ditching interference
- SL59-1b Little '59 at the bridge serves up timeless PAF tone for extra punch