Add Body and Weight to your Pro Tools Tracks
The Waves LoAir plug-in is a dream for post production engineers and sound designers. A subharmonic synthesizer with some clever tricks up its sleeve, LoAir enhances existing subharmonics to add depth and a sense of extended low end. LoAir can also generate subharmonics, to beef up weaker signals.
What takes LoAir to the next level, though, is its ability to process polyphonic tracks as well as create an LFE track from stereo and 5.0 surround sources! This feature is a huge timesaver, especially if you need to convert an existing 2-ch stereo mix to a 2.1 or 5.1 surround mix.
LoAir is also a great way to make sure that your music mixes translate well across multiple speaker systems - by generating some extra low-end harmonics, the bass content of your mix will be heard on smaller speakers and earbuds. Give the Waves LoAir a try today and find out how low you can go!Waves LoAir Features at a Glance:
- The only subharmonic synthesizer to process polyphonic material
- The only subharmonic synthesizer that will create an LFE track from stereo and 5.0 sources
- Mono, Stereo, 5.0 to 5.1, and 5.1 components
- Up to 24-bit/192kHz for stellar sound quality
- Full automation capabilities make this a powerful sound design tool