Jaw-dropping EQ Power, Without Distortion!
What's the deal with phase-linear EQs? Check out the Blue Cat Audio Liny EQ 5 plug-in, and you'll get it. This 8-channel graphic equalizer plug in uses some pretty fancy math to prevent phase distortion - a serious problem you get when you apply heavy EQ curves - yet it doesn't chew up a ton of CPU or add much in the way of latency. You can select from four configurations to fine tune your frequency band shapes, providing you with greater precision than most graphic EQs. At the same time, three metering options (including two spectrograms), multiple channel configurations such a Mid-Side stereo, and a highly customizable user interface let you set up the Liny EQ 5 plug-in just the way you like it.
All the EQ you need, without the distortion
When engineers come to Sweetwater looking for an EQ that can pull off dramatic tone shaping, without introducing those nasty artifacts that make your tracks sound like they were recorded in a fish tank, we typically recommend a phase-linear type such as the Liny EQ. With its optimized linear-phase kernel, this plug-in provides you with up to +/-40dB (per band) of fantastically transparent frequency shaping. Cooler still, thanks to it's automatic gain compensation function, you don't even have to worry about touching the output volume to balance the levels in your mix. If you need to apply dramatic EQ, then the Liny EQ 5 from Blue Cat Audio is an excellent choice.Blue Cat Audio Liny EQ 5 Phase-linear Graphic Equalizer Plug-in Features:
- A freakishly powerful 8-band graphic EQ that won't add distortion to your mix
- Linear-phase kernel allows you to apply up to +/-40dB of totally transparent gain per band
- Automatic gain compensation lets you shape your tone, without worrying about your levels
- Choose between 4 band-shape options to focus your bands the way you like
- Real time spectrum-analyzer display includes peak meter and two spectrogram readouts
- Customize your display to show only the elements you want to see for an efficient workflow
- Select mono, stereo, or Mid-Side processing mode for total flexibility
- Compatible with any AAX, VST, AU, or RTAS plug-in host on Mac or Windows PCs