Powerful Performance Keyboard for Eurorack Rigs
Despite its appropriately dainty size, the Pittsburgh Modular Lifeforms KB-1 Keyboard Controller Module delivers a ton of performance power to your Eurorack rig. Sweetwater synth nuts simply love this 1-octave layout, which includes 13 pressure-sensitive key zones that let you play with continuously variable expression in mono or duophonic modes. There are also two multimode trigger pads and four preset voltage memory triggers, which allow you to pull off some fancy tricks. On that note, the onboard arpeggiator and step sequencer are a blast to play with, while you tweak knobs on your synth. What's more, 11 patch points provide all the programming flexibility you could ask for.
Pittsburgh Modular Lifeforms KB-1 Keyboard Controller Module Features:
- A powerful 42hp Eurorack performance keyboard module
- Perform with 1 octave of pressure-sensitive key zones, 2 triggers, and 4 CV presets
- Keyboard includes monophonic and duophonic operating modes
- Arpeggiator and step sequencer onboard
- 11 patch points provide extensive setup opportunities