Liberate Your Pickup Changes!
Thanks to Seymour Duncan's Liberator 500, changing pickups is no longer a tedious, messy process. That's because the Liberator lets you change your pickups without soldering connections. You get a color-coded set of connections right onboard, and the integrated 500k volume pot works incredibly well (especially with humbucking pickups). Each screw-clamp connector accepts tinned or bare pickup leads; all you need is a screwdriver and you're good to go. You get positive, dependable connections plus amazing flexibility. Make that guitar play, sound, and perform exactly the way you want it to; install a Liberator 500!
Seymour Duncan Liberator 500 Solderless Pickup Connector and Potentiometer Features:
- Integrated 500k standard-shaft volume pot, perfect for humbuckers
- 10-station pickup connector
- 4-station potentiometer connector
- Each station color coded for Seymour Duncan wiring scheme
- Lockdown system eliminates need for soldering
- Incredibly quick pickup changes
- Optional solder pads adjacent to pot connector