Pure Analog Bliss!
The Analogue Solutions Leipzig-S analog synthesizer/sequencer belongs in your rig if you're an analog fanatic. For starters, it's a powerful 2-oscillator synth (with oscillator sync and cross modulation), and it rocks a classic ladder filter that sounds buttery smooth. Although you can control the Leipzig-S with an external MIDI, it boasts a built-in analog sequencer for an undeniably old-school workflow. It may seem like a throwback to the past, but once you hear the rich sound of the Analogue Solutions Leipzig-S, you probably wouldn't have it any other way.
Analogue Solutions Leipzig-S Synthesizer at a Glance:
- Two VCOs for ultra-fat, detuned sounds
- Onboard sequencer and modulation choices deliver excellent percussion possibilities
- The mixer and filter
The Analogue Solutions Leipzig-S sports two stable oscillators that sound punchy and rich. And because you have two of them, you can detune them slightly, giving you ultra-fat sounds. The Leipzig-S is beautiful for incisive and percussive tones, huge basses, and effects. It also provides detuned and synced leads that you can push into delightful overdrive. Definitive analog mojo, we'd say.Onboard sequencer and modulation choices deliver excellent percussion possibilities
If you're into synth drums, Analogue Solutions' Leipzig-S will float your boat. Its onboard sequencer and modulation choices lend themselves to creating great synth kick drums, snares, and hi-hats. You'll be brewing up killer kits and grooves in no time.The mixer and filter
The mixer section lets you blend Oscillator 1 and Oscillator 2's saw and square waves, push hard into the VCA/filter for saturated sounds, and even add a sub oscillator for massive weight. Working the Leipzig-S's 24dB lowpass filter and resonance lets you conjure sounds with satisfying midrange growl and sizzling high end. You also get independent glide controls for each oscillator and pulse-width modulation controls wherein the square waves of each oscillator may be modulated by the LFO or by envelope two for complex, evolving textures.
Analogue Solutions Leipzig-S Synthesizer Features:
- Pure analog voice and modulation circuitry
- Fat-sounding transistor ladder filter
- 2 VCOs with Glide and Sub-VCOs
- Oscillator sync and cross-modulation
- Plenty of modulation routing possibilities
- Modulation choices provide excellent percussion possibilities
- Analog step sequencer with plenty of clocking options
- Audio input can be used as a sound processor
- Rugged steel/aluminum construction
- MIDI In for software sequencer control