A Lav You Can Use with Any System!
Whether you need a lavalier for an outdoor television spot or for sound reinforcement in a full-sized auditorium, the RODE Lavalier microphone is the perfect way to make sure your voice comes through loud and clear. An omnidirectional pickup pattern gives the RODE Lavalier microphone low handling and wind noise, and because it's made by RODE, you can expect clear and uncolored sound from it. You get both a water-resistant pop filter, as well as a mini-furry (small-scale dead cat) use in high wind environments. The RODE Lavalier also features RODE's MiCon connector system, which allows you to quickly and easily adapt it for use with any wireless or wired system. When not in use, you can store your RODE Lavalier microphone and all of its accessories in the included anti-trauma, water-resistant case.RODE Lavalier Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Discreet, low-noise lavalier microphone
- MiCon terminator allows for easy adaptation to any XLR or any bodypack transmitter
- Requires MiCon adapter (sold separately)
- Pickup pattern: Omnidirectional
- Capsule: Permanently polarized condenser
- Power: 2V-48V
- Frequency range: 60Hz-18kHz
- Output impedance: 3 kohms (typical)
- Signal noise ratio: 69dB
- Maximum SPL: 110dB
- Weight: .035 oz
- Dimensions: .18" x .18" x .47"
- Includes a water-resistant pop filter, a mini-furry (small-scale dead-cat-style windsock), an anti-trauma, water-resistant case, and a 5-year warranty