A Little Martin You Can Take Onstage!
The Martin Little Martin LXME acoustic guitar plays a lot "bigger" than its diminuitive size might suggest! The modified "O"-size body's textured, mahogany-patterned high-pressure laminate construction joins a durable, spruce-patterned HPL top for great tone for playing anywhere - on the road or around the house. You'll get the true Martin feel with the LXME's low oval-shaped neck, and the playability is stellar. If you want to take your Little Martin onstage, it's Fishman Isys T pickup is ready to plug in. A padded gig bag is included with the LXME.
Martin Little Martin LXME Acoustic Guitar at a Glance:
- Playable and durable
- A real Martin guitar
The Little Martin LXME shares lots of features with its bigger siblings: a mortise/tenon neck joint, modified X bracing for a lively top, low oval neck shape, Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood fingerboard, a Tusq bridge saddle, and quality chrome-plated tuners. The high-pressure laminate top, back, and sides are specially made by Martin to sound great and provide impressive durability.
It's a Martin, only smaller
Like its predecessors, the latest addition to the Martin line is built with the same Martin quality craftsmanship, with an emphasis on producing great sound in a smaller guitar. These Little Martins are perfect "pick up and play" guitars that let you jam at home or on the road and are the perfect choice for students. Little Martins come with a padded gig bag made of a tough ballistic cloth exterior, plush interior, backpack straps and a front zipper compartment.
Want to hear your Little Martin generate some big tone? The pre-installed Fishman Isys T pickup lets you plug the LXME in, making it sound like a MUCH bigger guitar! The Little Martin has been used on stages worldwide for alternate tunings and tonal variety, and this model comes with a padded gig bag made of a tough ballistic cloth exterior, plush interior, backpack straps and a front zipper compartment. This little axe is ready for the big time!
- Color: Natural
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body size: Modified "O"
- Top: Spruce pattern HPL textured finish
- Rosette: gold and black herringbone
- Top bracing pattern: Modified "X Series" X
- Top braces: Crowned cross brace and graphite bowtie plate
- Back material: Mahogany pattern HPL textured finish
- Side material: Mahogany pattern HPL textured finish
- Neck material: Rust stratabond
- Neck shape: Modified low oval
- Nut material: White corian
- Headstock: Solid/square taper
- Headplate: Mahogany pattern HPL with printed logo
- Fingerboard material: Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Scale length: 23''
- No. of frets: 20
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/16''
- Bridge material: Solid morado or solid East Indian rosewood
- Bridge style: Belly
- Bridge string spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' radius/compensated/white Tusq
- Tuning machines: Chrome w/ small knobs
- Bridge and end pins: White w/black dots
- Padded gig bag included
- Interior label: Gold foil label with serial number and patent number
- Electronics: Fishman Isys T