A True Stereo Balanced Line Mixer!
The Ashly LX-308B Line Mixer can function as a true stereo 8-channel line level mixer, or can be used as a sixteen channel mono mixer. The LX-308B can be used on its own whenever stereo line level sources need to be combined. This low-profile, single-rackspace mixer is ideal for installations such as boardroom and conference room sound systems, multimedia applications, broadcast studios, and mobile/field units, as well as live sound and recording situations. It includes a universal switching power supply that allows you to use it anywhere. If you need maximum flexibility for your setup in a package that takes up minimal space, the Ashly LX-308B is the line mixer for you!Ashly LX-308B Line Mixer at a Glance:
- Inputs and meters
- Precise mixing control, rackmountable package
Inputs and meters
Each input of the LX-308B has a pair of balanced 1/4" TRS line input jacks, with level and pan controls on the front panel. All inputs may be used either balanced or unbalanced. Channels one and two are switchable for mic or line level to allow the use of microphones directly into those inputs without the need for separate preamplification. An input on/off switch with LED status indicator provides for convenient channel muting when needed. Two five-segment LED meters may be switched to indicate either input sums or Left and Right stereo output. Separate Left and Right clip indicators monitor all internal amplifiers to warn of any possible overload distortion. The LX-308B's power switch is now located on the back of the unit.
The LX-308B's servo-balanced Left and Right outputs are on 1/4" TRS phone jacks (all outputs may be used either balanced or unbalanced). Left and Right level controls, variable panning and stereo mute switch are found on the front panel, as is the overall level adjustment for the independent Mono summed output. Stereo headphones may be conveniently connected to the front of the mixer, and this output has its own level control. Pre-Master sub inputs and outputs may be used for linking the LX-308B to other mixers, such as the Ashly MM-508 eight input stereo microphone model.
Precise mixing control, rackmountable package
The LX-308B provides precise line-level mixing control in a single space rack-mountable package, with an inside rack depth of 8". Rugged, versatile, and backed by Ashly's exclusive Five Year Worry-Free Warranty, the LX-308B will provide years of reliable performance in applications demanding professional audio quality.
- Balanced inputs and outputs
- Eight stereo or 16 mono balanced inputs
- Individual left, right, and mono inputs
- Channel 1 and 2 selectable mic or line inputs
- Unity gain signal path throughout when all level controls are set at 12 o'clock
- L and R level meters with clip indicators monitor all internal amplifiers
- Individual channel mute switches
- Stereo output mute switch
- Stereo headphone output with level control
- Pre-master sub inputs and outputs for linking multiple mixers
- On/Off switches to all 8 inputs
- Universal switching power supply; operates from 100 - 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Inside rack depth: 8"