Quality Video Cable
Note: This is bulk cable only. Connectors sold separately.
Canare's bulk coaxial cable is the perfect solution for interfacing your video facility equipment. Whether you're cabling your new editing suite or setting up a remote broadcast truck, Canare's lightweight design has a stranded bare copper flexible center conductor to get your analog or digital signals just where you need them. The tightly woven braided shield provides greater than 95% coverage, so signal loss and interference is not an issue. Canare's high-quality coaxial cable is so dependable and versatile, it even stays flexible in sub-zero weather! Your Sweetwater Sales Engineer is here to help with your wiring design and bulk cable needs, so give them a call!Canare Bulk Coaxial Cable Features:
- Sold by the foot for non-standard cable length needs
- Blue PVC jacket helps you tell which cable is which in a complex system
- Better than 95% shield coverage keep signals strong and pure
- Shield material: Bare Copper Serve (Spiral-wrapped)
- Outside diameter: 0.039 inches
Note: This cable is approved for permanent installations.